mercredi 17 octobre 2007

Loveless, Timeless

WHEN IT RAINS, IT POURS

Huee... moga2 ga kering ide setelahnya
Hum, mo ngomongin apa ya? Oya, Love, cinta, tsuki, whatever

Akhir2 ini lupa, jatuh cinta itu... gimana rasanya ya? Aneh, all the romantic feeling just not there
Sudah lupa rasanya menginginkan atau membutuhkan seseorang. Its just plain. Like I dont get a kick out of anything.
Well I was never a romantic one to begin with, but I used to feel a drive when I do something for someone. Now, simply just to ease my hedonism side.

Yeah, I fell for kenikmatan fisik (Lazybones He...). I dont find it nice to do something for anyone.
Well, if do take glance at my past, I find many betrayal (not necessarily the truth, but hey, thats my reality). I wont blame those impossible-to-forget memories, but surely those thing really shape me to the way I am now

Loveless? I dont really mind. All loves are bound to end somewhere, somehow. And I dont start one that I cant stop nor have any control over.

And yeah, I do have a girlfriend.

3 commentaires:

natsu a dit…

See? this is why I called you a coward once, Bro. You never have the guts to jump into muddy waters. Nggak berani melakukan hal yang kamu tahu nggak bisa kamu kendalikan sepenuhnya.

Like you ever could with your life? No you can't. So why are you still alive, then? *evil grin*

Eurethya a dit…

Alive but not alive ? Te hee...
Jump into the muddy water? Males mandi setelahnya.....

natsu a dit…

Sini! kumandikan pake kucing! (waktu itu membahas ini sama abang, bukan ya?)
=D